Dragon Ball Multiverse 2 Project

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Multiverse 2 Project

Where the authors can gather and talk about:

+3
Apope
Super Vegetarott
CrazyBuu
7 posters

Fan questions about DBM2

Apope
    Apope

Fan questions about DBM2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Fan questions about DBM2

Post  Apope Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:01 pm

Oh, ok then. So, you're keeping Stories that haven't updated in years;that's the reason?
    Captain Space (Tiencha)
    Captain Space (Tiencha)

Post  Captain Space (Tiencha) Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:18 pm

Are we? I don't think we are.
    Apope
    Apope

Post  Apope Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:49 am

Well, as insulting as that may sound, I think Shaded Chronicles's one...
    So, is this "thingy" gonna be used afterall or not?
    A Bee

Post  A Bee Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:25 am

So this project interests me, in terms of potential viewership. I was going to ask how you guys would manage inconsistencies between universes, but I see that that's already been answered... so instead, I ask this: if, through bad circumstance, loss of interest, or other possible means of disenchantment with the project, one of the writers involved with the story decides they'd like to withdraw their story from its respective universal placement, would you replace them with the universe of another story, and if so, how would you go about doing so?
    Saucemonkey
    Saucemonkey

Post  Saucemonkey Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:27 am

A Bee wrote:I ask this: if, through bad circumstance, loss of interest, or other possible means of disenchantment with the project, one of the writers involved with the story decides they'd like to withdraw their story from its respective universal placement, would you replace them with the universe of another story, and if so, how would you go about doing so?

We haven't solidified what we're going to do in a case such as this, but I believe we'll do what we did when we had to fill the gap for our final universe that we had no story for. For that universe, we took several fan fictions that we believed were quality works, whose authors we could contact, and whose updating schedules were somewhat consistent (as in, updated in the last year or so) and had our authors vote on several of them to see which one took that universes spot. If another universe drops out, which may eventually happen due to the incredible length of time it will take to finish the fics, start pre production and actually get this project rolling, we will do our best to try and find a story worthy of being placed among the ranks of the others.
    Captain Space (Tiencha)
    Captain Space (Tiencha)

Post  Captain Space (Tiencha) Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:41 pm

Yeah, that process worked fine last time, so...like he said, I guess we'll just do it again.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content