Dragon Ball Multiverse 2 Project

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Multiverse 2 Project

Where the authors can gather and talk about:

+2
Mr. Arkham
Saucemonkey
6 posters

The Sauce Train (A.K.A. Saucemonkey's Section)

Saucemonkey
    Saucemonkey

The Sauce Train (A.K.A. Saucemonkey's Section) Empty The Sauce Train (A.K.A. Saucemonkey's Section)

Post  Saucemonkey Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:20 pm

So you wanna ask me a question huh? Go ahead, I'll probably answer. Maybe. Unless I'm on hiatus again, for the 25th time.

'Cause the Sauce train don't stop

Unless it stops

Then it stops

But it usually doesn't stop.
    Mr. Arkham
    Mr. Arkham

The Sauce Train (A.K.A. Saucemonkey's Section) Empty Re: The Sauce Train (A.K.A. Saucemonkey's Section)

Post  Mr. Arkham Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:01 pm

What's Vegeta's new transformation going to be like, i.e power-wise?
    Saucemonkey
    Saucemonkey

The Sauce Train (A.K.A. Saucemonkey's Section) Empty Re: The Sauce Train (A.K.A. Saucemonkey's Section)

Post  Saucemonkey Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:13 pm

Good question, and one that I haven't fully thought out as of yet. I know that it won't be as powerful as a Super Saiyan transformation, but it will be enough to keep him relevant power wise. For what I have now, I think it will be somewhat like the original Oozaru transformation in that it's a multiplier, rather than additive, as I believe SSj is. As for what the multiplier is? I'll have to come up with that later, but if I threw out a number I would probably have to say 2.5 or 3x the Oozaru's power, essentially being 25x or 30x base. Still not as strong as a Super Saiyan transformation, but it will open up new options for the Oozaru form that was never really explored in canon, which I find interesting.
    SpiderLedgic
    SpiderLedgic

Post  SpiderLedgic Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:38 pm

Can I get back on the Sauce Train? drunken
    Super Vegetarott
    Super Vegetarott

Post  Super Vegetarott Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:48 pm

SpiderLedgic wrote:Can I get back on the Sauce Train? drunken

Bought the last ticket, sorry. cheers

I wasn't going to ask this until I saw your reply to Arkham, but is there a possibility of you putting in 'power levels'--or perhaps a tier list of some sort in PC?

Apope
    Apope

Post  Apope Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:52 am

Gonna be SSj4-like? Anyway, why did you decide to go on Hiatus again?
    Saucemonkey
    Saucemonkey

Post  Saucemonkey Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:52 am

SpiderLedgic wrote:Can I get back on the Sauce Train?

You never got off.

Super Vegetarott wrote:I wasn't going to ask this until I saw your reply to Arkham, but is there a possibility of you putting in 'power levels'--or perhaps a tier list of some sort in PC?

I've already posted my current character's tiers in the Compiled Tier List section. I won't be giving out PL's because I think they diminish the meaning behind what Dragon Ball was all about, and I also don't want people getting caught up in how strong someone is, that shouldn't be a priority of the story.

Apope wrote:Gonna be SSj4-like? Anyway, why did you decide to go on Hiatus again?

The way that I wrote the transformation makes it seem like it would look a bit like the SSj4 transformation in Dragon Ball GT, but I assure you that it wasn't my intention to make it seem that way. I'm trying to find someone who can illustrate the form for me so I can allow everyone to know what the form looks like to me, although if they want it to look SSj4 like in their heads, than there isn't much I can do about it. 

As for the haitus, I had to get a new computer, but most of it was me putting off the story because I just didn't feel like writing it. There's a time for some of the authors when they need to slow down and prioritize their lives a bit, and I know I've gone on hiatus before that, but I feel as if they're important in allowing me time to breath and rethink aspects of my story to keep it quality. Hope that answers your question.
    Apope
    Apope

Post  Apope Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:57 am

Yeah, yeah, Ok, I know, just asked Smile
    OK, seriously now, this's fucking pissing me off! Anyone knows how to get these blasted Italics off of my Messages?
    Captain Space (Tiencha)
    Captain Space (Tiencha)

Post  Captain Space (Tiencha) Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:08 pm

...What italics?
    Apope
    Apope

Post  Apope Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:09 pm

Well, the Messages keep showing my Text like Italics, even though(just noticed), it may actually not be like that when I post them, huh........
    Saucemonkey
    Saucemonkey

Post  Saucemonkey Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:07 pm

I already told you Rott, you don't need a ticket.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 3:53 am